- the ultimate desktop calculator
Qalculate! is a multi-purpose cross-platform desktop calculator. It is simple to use but provides power and versatility normally reserved for complicated math packages, as well as useful tools for everyday needs (such as currency conversion and percent calculation). Features include a large library of customizable functions, unit calculations and conversion, physical constants, symbolic calculations (including integrals and equations), arbitrary precision, uncertainty propagation, interval arithmetic, plotting, and a user-friendly interface (GTK, Qt, and CLI).
Qalculate! is free software, licensed under the GNU Public License v2 (or later).
Qalculate! version 4.8.1 releasedChanges:
- Fix besselj() and bessely()
- Fix display of matrices and vectors with complex number form other than rectangular (default)
- Fix conflict between decibel units (e.g. "0dB") and duodecimal 0d… syntax (now requires at least two digits)
- Fixes for title options in plot() function
- Add additional buttons and button menus to general keypad (Qt)
- Add option to show all functions, units, and variables in tool button menus (Qt)
- Add recently used objects to functions, units, and variables menus (Qt)
- Add option to bypass dialog for functions in menu (Qt)
- Add option, in context menu, to display text for tool buttons (Qt)
- Open functions, units, and variables tool button menus using long-press or right-click (in addition to arrow button), and add keyboard shortcuts (Qt)
- Use keypad tool button menu as context menu and show keypad type in title bar of keypad (Qt)
- Auto-update number bases above programming keypad when entering simple integers, even if calculate-as-you-type is deactivated (GTK)