- the ultimate desktop calculator
Qalculate! is a multi-purpose cross-platform desktop calculator. It is simple to use but provides power and versatility normally reserved for complicated math packages, as well as useful tools for everyday needs (such as currency conversion and percent calculation). Features include a large library of customizable functions, unit calculations and conversion, physical constants, symbolic calculations (including integrals and equations), arbitrary precision, uncertainty propagation, interval arithmetic, plotting, and a user-friendly interface (GTK+ and CLI).
Qalculate! is free software, licensed under the GNU Public License v2 (or later).
This project welcomes new developers. Visit the project page here
.: 2021-04-05 :. Qalculate! version 3.18 released
List of changes:
Get the new version from the downloads page.
- Improve handling of expressions with log-based units
- Improve conversion of expression with multiple units to a single unit (e.g. m/W to W)
- Output (kilo)gram instead of tonne with small prefix (e.g. kg instead of mt)
- New functions for statistical distributions: probit(), betadist(), cauchydist(), chisqdist(), expinv(), fdist(), gammadist(), tdist(), wblinv(), weibulldist()
- Improve functions for statistical distribution
- Improve sexagesimal input and output (including new sexa2, sexa3, latitude, latitude2, longitude, longitude2 bases), and add geodistance() for calculation of distance between two GPS coordinates
- Add command() function, which runs an external command and returns the output
- erfinv() function and support for solving equations with error functions
- Fix conversion with relative temperature units activated
- Fix gammainc() function
- Fix keyboard focus when run hidden automatically at startup
- Minor bug fixes and feature improvements