- the ultimate desktop calculator
Qalculate! is a multi-purpose desktop calculator for GNU/Linux (and Mac OS). It is small and simple to use but with much power and
versatility underneath. Features include customizable functions, units,
arbitrary precision, plotting, and a user-friendly interface (GTK+ and CLI).
This project welcomes new developers. Visit the project page here
.: 2017-07-24 :. Qalculate! version 1.0 released
Qalculate! version 1.0 includes the following changes:
For a complete list of changes see the git logs for libqalculate and qalculate-gtk.
- Increased efficiency and stability. Slow calculations can in most cases now be terminated in a controlled manner and the application should no longer potentially crash when trying to calculate extremely large numbers.
- Enhanced factorization.
- Revised temperature unit handling.
- Enhanced automatic unit conversion, including a new default mode which keeps original non-SI units if no better alternative (that uses fewer units and exponents) is found.
- A long list of bug fixes and minor feature enhancements.