- the ultimate desktop calculator
Qalculate! is a multi-purpose cross-platform desktop calculator. It is simple to use but provides power and versatility normally reserved for complicated math packages, as well as useful tools for everyday needs (such as currency conversion and percent calculation). Features include a large library of customizable functions, unit calculations and conversion, physical constants, symbolic calculations (including integrals and equations), arbitrary precision, uncertainty propagation, interval arithmetic, plotting, and a user-friendly interface (GTK+ and CLI).
Qalculate! is free software, licensed under the GNU Public License v2 (or later).
This project welcomes new developers. Visit the project page here
.: 2019-09-16 :. Qalculate! version 3.4 released
List of changes:
Get the new version from the downloads page.
- "where"-syntax (e.g. "x+y where x=1 and y=2", or alternatively "x+y/.x=1,y=2", and "x^2=4 where x>0")
- Improvements to replace() function (now supports replacement functions and parts of polynomials)
- Fix local thousands separator on Windows when localeconv()->thousands_sep is a non-Unicode character > 127 (e.g. non-breaking space, 0xA0)
- Smarter comma interpretation (when defined as decimal separator, but used differently)
- Show warning when multiple decimal separators are used in a single number
- Man pages (documentation for Unix-like operating systems)
- Option to automatically calculate the current expression on each change, as you type (GUI)
- Fix segfault with command line expression (GUI)
- Option to delete selected history items (GUI)
- RPN stack drag and drop (GUI)
- Minor bug fixes and feature improvements